Our exceptionally friendly, service-oriented staff is one of the reasons you’ll find so many four-star reviews of our hotel. Looking for some hints on where to go or what to do during your stay in our Portland hotel? Our Gold Key concierge staff is here to help. The Benson Hotel prides itself on its impeccable service and attention to detail.
Whether you require tickets to a Trailblazers game, last-minute dinner reservations, or personal shopping assistance, you can count on the dedicated service of our highly experienced Les Clefs d’Or USA concierge team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Earn Coast Rewards for redemption of premium travel perks at all of the Coast Hotel properties in the United States and Canada. Click here to learn more.
The Benson offers an excellent selection of amenities and services to enhance your stay:
- Complimentary morning Starbucks® coffee and tea service in the lobby
- In-house fitness center open 24/7
- Complimentary WiFi
- In-room safe
- Pet amenity
- Gilchrist & Soames® premium bath products
- Premium bedding
- Breathable and biodegradable plush Benson bathrobes and slippers in every guestroom
- Notary services (available upon request)
The Benson Hotel charges a guest Amenity Fee of $26 plus tax per room, per day.
Upgraded amenities to further your Benson experience include:
- Unlimited free local & domestic long-distance phone calls
- Business center with complimentary printer access
- In-room complimentary Starbucks® coffee & tea
- Access to Press Reader’s selection of 7,000+ newspapers and magazines from around the world
- Complimentary shoe shine (available upon request)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Upgraded WiFi speed throughout the hotel’s guest rooms and public spaces (a $14.99 value)
- $10 food credit per day that can be used toward snacks & beverages in Simon’s Pantry located at the Front Desk
- Complimentary glass of wine or beer every evening of your stay
- Grab & Go Breakfast to kick off each morning of your stay, including a breakfast bar, whole fruit, juice, and your choice of yogurt or cereal.
- Companion fish (available upon request)
Our Business Center is at your service 24 hours a day on the second floor of the hotel. Take advantage of complimentary high-speed Internet access, computer workstations, black and white printing, fax and copy services. The hotel is also seven blocks away from FedEx Office printing and shipping resources, making The Benson the ideal place to be ‘taking care of business’.
Valet Parking & Guest Parking
We offer valet parking for a charge of $42.00 for overnight Hotel guests, and an hourly charge of $8.00 per hour for guests attending functions or meetings at the Hotel, with a maximum rate of $42.00 per day. Parking rates are subject to change.
Executive Fitness Room
Open 24 hours a day, our Executive Fitness Room features a full range of workout equipment, including free weights, treadmills, elliptical trainers, stationary bike, and Soloflex Rockit.
The Benson Hotel concierge staff are employed specifically for their knowledge and insights into the latest and best happenings in the Portland area. Tickets, transportation and tips are where we shine. Whether you need a dinner reservation at an exclusive restaurant with soaring views, or to arrange a simple picnic in the most romantic park in the city, we have you covered. Give us a ring or come by the desk to speak with us. We are ready for you!
Dry Cleaning & Shoe Shine
We are here to help you look and feel your best. Simply call and have your laundry picked up or deliver your laundry to the Front Desk before 8:30am, Monday–Saturday. We will return your laundry to your room by 6:30pm the same day (fees apply). Overnight shoe shine service is available through our Concierge Desk on a complimentary basis. Forget something? We are within blocks of some of the area’s finest clothing stores.